Teaching activity - University
- Professor (annual teaching contract) at the University of Brescia, Faculty of Medicine and Surgery, for the Course Degree in Medical Biotechnology, as Chief in charge of the teaching “Plastic Surgery” since Acad.Year 2006/2007 to Acad.Year 2010/2011 .
- Previously, “Expert of the Subject (Plastic Surgery)” for the integrated Course of Venereal Skin Diseases and Plastic Surgery at the U.O.P. (Operative Unit) of Medical Sciences at the Faculty of Medicine and Surgery of the University of Brescia (Acad.Yr. 1995/96) (Chief of the Teaching: Prof.Dario Marini).
- Certified for my didactic activity, having taught as an Instructor of Anatomy at the Course of Human Anatomy, Department of Biomedical Sciences and Biotechnologies of the University of Brescia, for the Academic Years 1992/93 and 1993/94 (Chief of the teaching: Prof. Raoul G. Ventura)
- I have taught at the School for Professional Nurses of the USSL n°41 (Health Dept.) of Brescia, in the Year 1988/89, the subject "Notions of Immunology", having in charge two classes (1D and 1E).
- I have taught at the School for Midwives (of the Autonomous School of Obstetrics of Brescia, which was a subsidiary of the Università degli Studi of Milan) in the Academic Years 1982/83 and 1984/85, respectively the subject "Anatomy of the female and masculine genital apparatus" and the subject "Modifications of the female genital apparatus in pregnancy."
CHIRURGIA PLASTICA: Prof. Erri Cippini